Social media engagement in 2021 is the key factor for a triumphant business. 90% of digital marketers admit that social media marketing is important to overall digital marketing services.
78% of industry specialists consider that social media marketing is the most powerful marketing channel for businesses and brands. Nowadays, brands invest in engagement to drive conversions and sales because if the audience is not aware of the brand how can you sell your products or services to the customers? So social media engagement has become necessary to generate more leads and sales for every business.
Social media engagement can be increased by posts, live streaming, virtual meetings, and video marketing. Social media posts help your audience to know, like, and build trust in your brand. This helps to power up your sales funnel. There are many social media platforms for engaging the audience, you need to decide your niche audience and the platforms which are best for your business marketing.
Here are a few tricks and strategies that help your brand stand out with social media posts in 2021:
(1) Up Your Animated GIF Game: Animated GIFs are soundless graphic videos that usually loop and last for a few seconds, GIF files support static and animated pictures. GIFs can be snippets of shows or movies or they can be your designed video.
From the last few years, it is proven that animated GIFs help brands to increase social media engagement and customers like animated videos. Therefore, visual marketing posts are the best option to improve your social media engagement.
Social media marketers can create animated GIFs on their own with the help of software or they can find numerous animated GIFs online as always but it is good to create your original content. From creative story films to funny movie memes, animated GIFs got an amazing response a few years ago and are still dominant social media posts now.
(2) Use Humor And Wit: Humour and Wit content posts can be a good option in the world of social media marketing to engage people. There are many brands using humor and funny content for marketing, Taco Bell is one of the brands which is known for using humor for their marketing and advertising.
Nowadays, memes are trending all over social media platforms and businesses gained great engagement from these posts. For this idea, you need to come up with witty quips related to the niche industry. You can also bring images with accurate, relatable captions to publish on your social media accounts.
(3) Use Actionable Posts On Instagram: Actionable posts mean users need to use some features such as double tab, like, or tag. Many designers like Alko art create actionable designs on different brands. This type of post gets the attention of audiences with curiosity and engages the audience.
(4) Create More Video Content: Video content posts have become the key to social media marketing success for many brands. Video posts provide you to be concise and catch customers’ attention in the initial few seconds.
According to a survey, 55% of people watch videos online every day, and social media videos make up to 1200% more shares than texts and images. These figures should tell you the importance of video content marketing for business success.
Brands need to figure out what is the objective, and a plan to achieve results. By creating unique, refreshing, and engaging video content brands can achieve their objective. The key is to create video content regularly to get attention and engagement for your customers.
(5) Create Long-Form Content Posts: Long-form content posts are crucial quality posts and it helps influences to market themself. These long content posts tend to rank higher and hence be more noticeable online, and these posts can appear in Google’s in-depth content feature.
With the help of long-form content, you can engage your audience and perform social media optimization. If you include website, internal links in your long content post, your audience may visit those pages and you can track their behavior for marketing and sales purposes.
What works for long-form content posts? It’s important to pick a topic of interest to your audience, so:
- Communicate to people on your team who have an in-depth understanding of your customers’ needs.
- Check your analytics to see what posts have worked well in the past.
- Take the help of Google Trends to brainstorm more.
- Share posts related to interviews including quotes from industry experts.
(6) Create Knowledge Sharing Posts: People love to read facts and news on social media because they are short and accurate for a quick scroll. Many companies share news and knowledgeable content posts on their social media profiles. IT firms share technology-related content such as updates, features, etc with their social posts.
These types of posts work for many brands because the audience likes to know about trending topics.
(7) Use Customer Reviews And Testimonials: If you are a seller or own an eCommerce business then you should include customer reviews in your social media strategy. This works very well for the new business because it builds trust in your products and your business. Most of the customers like to buy products/services after knowing the product review or testimonials. This tactic helps brands to seek customer attention and build trust in their brands.
These are a few of the most effective ways to stand out from your social media posts on social media platforms. If you’re not using any of these posts yet on your social media profiles, start implementing any of these useful strategies. Make sure you start adding them to your business social media marketing strategy to increase social media engagement and drive more sales.
There are plenty of different ways to plan social media strategy for marketing. Social media is different for each company but the goal is the same to engage more and more audiences. Make sure to use your approaches so that you can stand out from your opponents.
We, at INFOCRATS Web Solutions, suggest taking the help of social media posts to engage customers and get more leads & sales to grow your business.
If you have any queries, feel free to get in touch with us.